Collectively The Friends provide countless hours of time and energy to facilitate events, seat patrons, and support the staff at Milwaukee Rep.
Guide Rep patrons to their seats and provide assistance throughout the evening including in cases of emergency. If seats are available you may watch the performance for free.
- Requirement: Must be able to navigate stairs and stand for long periods of time.
Meet the cast and crew from Rep productions as you and a group of friends serve dinner on Saturdays between matinee and evening performances.
- Requirements: Bring and prepare menu contributions in the Hub kitchen/dining area and stay to help serve the meal. Serving time is typically 5:00 – 8:00pm.
Assist in preparing and serving refreshments for Milwaukee Rep company members at each productions’ first rehearsal and learn about the upcoming production.
- Requirements: Bring and prepare menu contributions in the Hub kitchen/dining area. Stay, if desired, to help serve the meal. Serving from 9:30am-12:30pm.
Sell tickets before curtain and during intermission of one Quadracci Powerhouse production, then stay and enjoy the performance for free. All proceeds are donated back to Milwaukee Rep.
Emerging Professional Resident (EPR) Angels
Provide EPRs a taste of home by making and serving several home-cooked meals at Milwaukee Rep throughout the year, accompanied by seasonal activities like pumpkin painting and ice-skating.
- Requirements: Bring and prepare food in the Hub kitchen/dining area. Stay, if desired, to help with the activities. Serve from 4:30 – 6:30pm four times annually.
Meet artists, producers, directors, designers and EPRs by providing rides to and from the airport throughout the season.
- Requirements: Car, gas and airport parking costs, 60 – 90 minutes for most trips.