COVID-19 Update Center
Health & Safety – Updated April 4, 2022
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been committed to following the guidance of the CDC, local public health officials and our own medical advisory committee chaired by Dr. Mark Niedfeldt. Given the diminished state of COVID, both nationally and in Wisconsin, there is unanimous agreement that some COVID-related public health mandates are no longer necessary in our region. Since reopening last October, we have safely welcomed back 150,000 people without a single case of COVID-19 being traced back to our audiences, making our theaters the safest places in the city outside your home.
As of April 4, 2022 Milwaukee Rep has discontinued requirements that audiences must show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, and masks will now be optional in our venues.
Safety Protocols at Milwaukee Rep
- We are asking any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home. Our staff and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- In advance of your performance, you will receive an email with any updated guidelines in accordance with the CDC, State of Wisconsin and/or the City of Milwaukee.
- In addition to our standard cleaning process, we are increasing the cleaning frequency of all public spaces, including the theaters, lobby and restrooms.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting door handles, counters and all shared surfaces prior to, during and after every performance.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- In our restrooms, our soap/water dispensers and toilet flushers are all now touchless.
- Our entire system has gone through a deep clean, which we will continue to do on a regular basis, and we have upgraded to the highest quality MERV filters. Additionally, we are pumping in the maximum amount of fresh air into our building before, during and after performances.
- We have implemented a fully digital ticketing system with contactless ticket scanning.
- As much as we are certain of our commitment to resume production, we know we are in uncertain times. Rest assured that if for any reason we must cancel performances we will honor your commitment to us by offering a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.