COVID-19 Update Center
Health & Safety – Updated June, 2023
As of April 4, 2022 Milwaukee Rep discontinued requirements that audiences must show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, and masks are optional in our venues.
The safety protocols listed below remain in place as new benchmark to keep our guests, staff and artists as health as possible.
Safety Protocols at Milwaukee Rep
- We are asking any patron who is feeling ill to please stay home. Our staff and volunteers are expected to do the same.
- If needed, in advance of your performance, you will receive an email with any updated guidelines in accordance with the CDC, State of Wisconsin and/or the City of Milwaukee.
- In addition to our standard cleaning process, we are increasing the cleaning frequency of all public spaces, including the theaters, lobby and restrooms.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting door handles, counters and all shared surfaces prior to, during and after every performance.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- In our restrooms, our soap/water dispensers and toilet flushers are all now touchless.
- Our entire system has gone through a deep clean, which we will continue to do on a regular basis, and we have upgraded to the highest quality MERV filters. Additionally, we are pumping in the maximum amount of fresh air into our building before, during and after performances.
- We have implemented a fully digital ticketing system with contactless ticket scanning.
- As much as we are certain of our commitment to resume production, we know we are in uncertain times. Rest assured that if for any reason we must cancel performances we will honor your commitment to us by offering a full array of ticket exchange and refund options.