Group Tickets are now on sale for 2023/24 Season. Group Ticket prices start at 20% off regular ticket prices.
To reserve your group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-290-5340.
To learn more about the plays in the 2023/24 Season click here.
Your Group Needs A Night Out!
Whether you’re a company rewarding hard work, or a bunch of friends that want to get out of the house, you can’t beat a great night of theater at Milwaukee Rep!
To Book a Group
or email: email@example.com
Why Bring a Group?
- Groups get the best rates available!
- Groups have payment options—only 20% is due when you book and the full amount isn’t due until one month before your visit!
- Milwaukee Rep is located in Downtown Milwaukee, surrounded by great dinner and drink options and offers convenient underground parking.
Who Can Be a Group?
A group is 10 or more…
- Family members
- Social Club Members
If your group is planning on attending three or more shows at Milwaukee Rep during the same season, a group package offers great value! By purchasing tickets for multiple shows at once, your group will save BIG! For your early commitment to three or more shows, you’ll receive a special rate that is lower than you’d be able to get purchasing each show separately! Additionally, if your group numbers grow, you can add additional tickets to your packages at the regular group rate! If you would like to learn more about the group packages available, please contact our Group Sales Managers.
Please note: While the number of tickets in a package will stay the same from show to show, the location of your seats may change.
We offer student matinees for many of our productions, as well as great prices for students to attend any public performance. As an educator, you and your students have the opportunity to partake in:
- Literary content to utilize as teaching resources
- Backstage tours for a look behind-the-scenes or special workshops (additional fee)
- Immersion days for select productions, where your students get a full day’s experience at Milwaukee Rep
Click here for more information on Milwaukee Rep’s education programming, including Student Matinees and Student Immersion days.