Ticket sales only cover 50% of what it takes to produce breath-taking productions and engaging programs that generate positive impact within our community. Join more than 4,000 of your fellow theater-lovers who believe in the power of Milwaukee Rep and support our work with a donation.DONATE - Make Your Gift Today!
See all the different ways you can support Milwaukee Rep.
Prefer to give a little every month? Become a member of Reprise, Milwaukee Rep’s monthly giving program. Spread your gift over a 12-month period and take advantage of exclusive benefits only available to monthly donors.
- Gifts are automatically renewed every year.
- Smaller recurring gifts are easier on your budget.
- Build your credit card reward points.
Your card will be charged around the 1st or 15th of each month based on your preference. Additionally, you can increase, decrease, or cancel at any time.
Spotlight is an emerging leaders group of Greater Milwaukee Area professionals and theater-lovers seeking opportunities to give back to their community, network and socialize with like-minded individuals, and to engage more deeply with Milwaukee Rep.
As a member of Spotlight, you will:
- Socialize with like-minded Milwaukee professionals and network with Rep artists and senior leaders
- Gain VIP access to Rep events, such as an invitation to an opening night performance and post-show reception, and an annual Spotlight-exclusive event
- Make a profound impact on Milwaukee Rep and the local community
Membership in Spotlight requires two key commitments:
- A subscription of at least 4 plays: You can choose any combination of shows across our three performance spaces with a “Choose Your Own Season”, Flex Pass or any of our standard 4, 5, 7, 9, or 11-play options. Choose the subscription that works best for you!
- A donation of $250 or more: In addition to Milwaukee Rep’s standard donor benefits, enjoy invitations to Spotlight-exclusive events.
For more information about Spotlight, please contact Cassidy Skorija at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-290-0718.
Recognize the importance of friends and loved ones while supporting the organization you love. With a memorial or honorary gift, you can celebrate a special occasion, honor the life of someone close to you, or express gratitude.
Increase your impact with a matching gift. Many companies offer a matching gift program for employees which can double, or even triple, the contribution. Retired employees, directors, and spouses are often eligible to participate in select programs. All matching gifts count toward your total contribution to Milwaukee Rep.
To see if your company offers matching gifts, visit: https://www.matchinggifts.com/rit/
Gifts of stock, especially long-term appreciated stock, can be a tax-wise way to make your contribution. Notify the Development Department at 414-290-0717 when making a stock gift.
Take advantage of greater tax deductibility in a single year by making contributions to a donor advised fund, helping you reach the new itemized deduction threshold. Annual distributions can be made from that fund to Milwaukee Rep each season.
If you are 72 or older, take advantage of your IRA required minimum distribution to make your contribution. Avoid paying income taxes on those distributions while supporting Milwaukee Rep.
By shopping through Amazon Smile, .5% of every purchase will be donated back to support our work. Click on Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Inc as your charity of choice and start shopping!